Thursday, May 5, 2011

Historical Fancy Dress Party - Part 2

A few weeks ago I had all my friends over for a fabulous costume party.  The theme was fancy dress from any era, with a focus on historical fancy dress.  We had flappers, harem members, and flower children, plus dapper gentlemen from every generation.  We also had fantastic food.  The party started with a high tea at 5pm - I invited a couple of ladies over for tea and crumpets.  The crumpets were flipped by a charming, 70's era Becca, who has since been crowned Lady Becca of the Order of the Crumpet.


For the main party, I served all easy-to-eat finger food.  I also made some fantastic punch!  My mom obliged me by taking some fantastic shots of the house and all the yummy food on the table:

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun party! Le sigh. I wish we could have one every weekend.

    ReplyDelete